EASA CPL CONVERSION Pilot
To convert your ICAO Commercial Pilot License to an EASA-CPL
- Have the minimum hours as required to take the CAA skills test
- Train in the Piper Arrow
- Allow for the CAA test fee
- Allow for the hire cost of the aircraft for the skills test
- Have passed all 14 EASA ATPL Theory Exams
- Have passed the EASA RT practical test
- Have a valid night rating
A minimum of 10 hours in aircraft flying is recommended. An assessment of your readiness to pass the test is incorporated included in the course.
Training is full-time or part-time, the full-time course lasting between 2 and 4 weeks dependent on weather conditions.